This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. Some cookies on this site are essential and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies, but this may result in some features of the site becoming unavailable.
What is a cookie?
Our privacy commitments are fundamental to the way we do business every day - honesty, integrity and full transparency are very much at the core of our business.
- We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe.
- We will never sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose.
The Information We Collect, How We Collect It and How We Use It:
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
Contact Information which allows us to communicate with you, including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address
Billing information related to your account with us. However, we do not hold credit card details.
- We hold password information for the content management systems of customer websites to allow us to assist you with any technical issues which may arise and to allow us to remind customers of their password details if they have forgotten them. These are never shared with any third parties.
- We hold password information for the Webmail and Livemail email systems, related to customer email accounts to allow us to assist you with any technical issues which may arise and to allow us to remind customers of their password details if they have forgotten them. These are never shared with any third parties.
We collect information only when you supply it or, in the case of passwords related to your website or email system, when we supply it to you.
We use this information:
- To assist you with technical issues
- To communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions
- For invoicing purposes.
We may also use customer data to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and violations of our Terms of Service contained within our Terms and Conditions.
We collect information about activity on our website using Google Analytics. However, this information does not detail personal data such as your IPS address.
Great-Value-Websites.Com never share your information with third parties except when required to do so by law by way of a court order or in order to recover bad debt. Customer Privacy Controls:
You can review the data we hold about you. An adminstration charge of £20.00 is payable with any application. To request the information, please write to us at: Great-Value-Websites.Com, 4 Station Drive, Dalbeattie, DG5 4FA.